Monday, September 8, 2014

Soulja Boy Not Set To Fight Gillie Da Kid

Former VH1 show "I Love N.Y." contestant George Tailormade Weisgerber is scheduled to take on Gillie.
Soulja Boy is reportedly out of a celebrity
 boxing event that was set to pit him against Gillie Da Kid, according to XXL.

George “Tailormade” Weisgerber, who was once a participant on VH1’s I love N.Y., is now slated to fight Gillie. Weisgerber says 
money
 is not his motivation here.

“I want no money for this,” Weisgerber says in a press release indicating he will donate proceeds to Floyd Mayweather Sr. and Robert Coles’ Hands Up Guns Down Foundation. “I am a friend and fan of Soulja Boy and I think Gillie Da Kid has taken this too far. I love boxing and I would love to KO. I’m for Soulja Boy. I am bigger than Gilie in the Hip Hop community anyway since I won the VH1 show.”
Celebrity Boxing CEO Damon Feldman spoke on the matter in a press release.
“[I am] very disappointed that Soulja Boy talked a great game, but didn’t step up to the plate,” Feldman says.
The fight is scheduled to take place Friday, October 17 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 

No comments:

Post a Comment